Hi Minna-san!

A big HELLO from the NOSTALGIA NARRATIVE.


It has been a long time since I have written or blogged about anything, with work and so on. But I realized it was not an excuse. I mean I have time to play games or binge-watch series and movies, but why can't I allot time to learn new skills, or simply write a story, or a blog post (something that I have done while I was waiting for work when I just graduated from college). And here I am now, gathering courage and words to put up a new blog...something which I have thought for a very long time and after years and years finally here I am typing!

Anyways, for years, I've always been confused on which blog niche should I tackle. I've been previously hooked up to tech and mobile phones, but it's a niche that is so congested and everyday there's something new to write about. And then when pandemic struck and everyone was working from home, something really really hit my mind...it's nostalgia. I was reminiscing my childhood so much that I listened to 90s and early 2000s music so much, watched old movies and anime, bought old techs such as a boombox, a cassette recorder, a cd player, and a vinyl player, all of which are sort of making a comeback. It's just so fun remembering the past and letting the inner child in me show up.

So here we are at last and I'm hoping you'll join me in this ride to the past and the present. I'll post here articles and blogs talking about throwbacks and comebacks. If you have any questions and suggestions, please feel free to comment or email me. See you and thanks for dropping by! 


Comments